Monday, September 18, 2006

This is my first blog. Hello World !. hahaa.

I like the name of this blog.. I called it Padmapadam..

Padmapada .. i just love that name..

Padmapada was a disciple of Sri AdiShankara..

Once when Sri Acharya was at Kasi ( I think) he called out to his disciple who was on the other side of the river Ganges.. the disciple, heeding his master's call just started walking on the water. and where ever he stepped on the surface of water a lotus or padma bloomed to support him.. and thus he was able to cross..

and his name became PadmaPada..

I think there is a deeper meaning in it.. u can just walk across any water when you have that love and the trust.

2 comments:

neelam sharma said...

True ! jeewan mein kaisi badha hai
sang mere jo tu radha hai!!!
love and trust !!

Anonymous said...

GAS is everywhere. Gratitude And Surrender :)