Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Where is the misery in life ?

Jeevan mein phir kya baadha hai ..
sang jo mere tu radha hai..

nirdhan ka tu dhan hai ho radha
prem ke is anmol ratan ko kaun tula mein toley..


wow!!.. what a wonderful thing!, I thought.. and I stopped whatever I was doing and took a moment to sink into the devotion of Vikram Bhaiya's voice..

Jeevan mein phir kya badha hai.. sang jo mere tu radha hai..
where is the misery in life when you are with me, my Radha..

seriously what a beautiful feeling... this is how it must have been, the poems written by Krishna to Radha.. my fingers are unable to move as my mind has become still and i am staring at the screen, my breath is slow, smooth and steady.

Love is such an inexplicable feeling.. I dont know what else to say.. I am transported to a very beautiful and silent space..

what a thing this love is.. I just dont know.. Jeevan mein phir kya badha hai.. where is the misery in life, when you are with me my Radha..

Radha is also the longing.. when there is longing for the lord, where is the misery? the world seems petty.. the problems are insignificant...

such a person is rich.. rich with love, happiness, joy and playfulness.. we usually equate richness with wealth, but the richness which love brings is the true richness..

rich is that person who can give without asking for anything in return.
rich is that person who can love without expecting to be loved in return
rich is the one who can praise without wanting to be praised..

one who cannot give love is truly poor.. misery is when we loose ourselves in the world, unaware of the love we have.. what is there in life without love.. what are we looking forward to if there is no longing, no love.. its so dry.. tasteless. stale.. its not life. its something else.

I once saw a video of Gurudev which I can never forget.. in that he says. "There is no misery in this world, if you find any then bring it to me". and then a beautiful thing happens... its too personal.

My Glorious Gurudev.. my most precious..
my beloved.. my master
you are the reason for me being here
what else is worth to do other than your worship
what else to praise other your virtues.
what else is worth doing other than your service.

Jeevan mein phir kya badha hai.. sang jo mere tu radha hai..
where is the misery in this world, when you are with me my beloved.

Jai Gurudev

No comments: